New: My paper “High prevalence of voluntary sterilization among American women explained by trade-offs resulting from male parental commitment” has been published by Journal of Biosocial Science.
New: The Human Behavioral Ecology Bibliography (HBEB) has been revived as an editable google doc. Anyone can now add their publications to it! Click on the HBEB link above.
- obesity, diabetes, and pregnancy outcomes among Native Americans
- race/ethnic and sex disparities in voluntary sterilization
- the establishment of legal paternity and children’s subsequent outcomes
- male care and life history traits among non-human primates
- adverse childhood environments (including father absence) and adult reproductive behavior
- parental investment and children’s outcomes
- voluntary and forced migration into Oklahoma, and its effects of fertility and child mortality
See the menu above for more details on my current and past research projects, as well as my publications, full c.v., teaching information, etc.
Pictured above: me with a Gigantopithecus skull cast.